Brush On Builder (BOB) – French White 15ml
$14.30 inc. GST
BOB!!! Now available in 14 of your most favourite Colour Me Pretty Gel Polish Colours.
Your purchasing BOB in the shade of French White.
Colour Me Pretty Brush on Builder also known as BOB is the EXACT same product as our Builder In A Bottle, we have just given it a name change!
Due to other nail companies trademarking the name “Builder In A Bottle” we decided to remain original & rename our BIAB ahead of time. Brush On Builder is the perfect name for this products because you actually do Brush On the Builder Gel……plus we just love the acronym BOB!
Slightly thinner than our original Builder Gel yet strong enough to be a builder gel you will fall in love with our Brush On Builder and how easy and less messy it is to use.
Use it as an overlay on Natural Nails to help provide extra strength or use it to Create Enhancements, ensuring you build the nail correctly.
When using Brush On Builder Gel as an Enhancement it is recommended that you have undergone training via a Nail Technician Course. It is very important to understand how to build a nail to ensure there is no damage to natural nails.
Please Note –
Ensure Brush On Builder is stored and used away from any form of UV light, including Overhead Lamps, Curing Lamps, Windows etc
Ensure you store the bottle in an upright position.
Ensure you do not let product come into contact with skin.
Lamp Cure Times
CMP Galaxy Lamp – 54 Watt Wavelength 365nm+405nm Cure each coat for 30 seconds
UV -36 Watt Wavelength 200nm – 400nm Cure each coat for 2 minutes
LED – 12 Watt Wavelength 400nm – 450nm Cure each coat for 1 minute
Instructions for Use
1. Prep Nails: Shape Free Edge, Push Cuticles Back, Dehydrate Nails using Cleanser & or use Primer.
2. Apply 1 coat of Colour Me Pretty Base Coat. Cure
3. Apply 1 coat of Brush On Builder. Cure. Repeat this step if necessary until desired thickness is acheived.
4. Once cured, if you are happy with the finish and thickness, continue onto painting your colour coat as per normal. There is no need to use Base Coat.
6. If you find your Gel has set thicker in some parts of the nail bed, you can use a file to file it down until you are happy with the finish. Prior to filing I would remove the tacky layer so as not to ruin your file.
7. If you find you want it thicker, simply repeat from step 3.