You Are Purchasing Nova from our Starlight Collection a Beautiful Pink.
Our Starlight Collection consists of Clear Gel Polish with teeny tiny Glittery-Mylar particles. Best applied over Darker Colours (we have used Black Caviar for our marketing pics) you will be amazed by all of the different colours they throw in different lights. Your technically getting thousands of colours out of the 1 bottle!!!! How amazing is that!!!
Due to the fact that you need to apply it over a dark colour for the best effect it is important to keep every coat as thin as possible.
1. Prep Nails as per normal.
2. Apply a thin coat of Base Coat, Cure. Skip this if over enhancements.
3. Apply a thin coat of a dark colour. Cure. Repeat until desired colour depth is achieved.
4. Apply a thin coat of your Starlight Collection Gel Polish. Cure.
5. Apply a thin coat of CMP Diamond Gloss Top Coat (Wipe or No Wipe), Cure.
Please Note –
Gel Polish requires shaking every single time you use it.
Ensure it is stored and used away from any form of UV light, including Overhead Lamps, Curing Lamps, Windows etc
Ensure you do not let product come into contact with skin
Keep all coats very thin.
Lamp Cure Times
UV -36 Watt Wavelength 200nm – 400nm Cure each coat for 2 minutes
LED – 12 Watt Wavelength 400nm – 450nm Cure each coat for 1 minute
CMP Galazy Lamp – 54 Watt Wavelength 365nm – 405nm Cure each coat for 30 seconds